Our General Policies
Payments & Refunds
- All sessions must be paid in FULL online or on site prior to first day of class
- Make checks payable to Ideal Tennis Academy.
- All payments processed online via credit card will have a 3-5% processing fee (depending on processor at the time).
- Payments made after first day of class will have an extra fee of $30.
- If you want to enroll in the middle of the session just give us a call at 210-286-9061.
- If enrolling in our Tennis Delivery program, travel is subject to additional fees based on mileage.
- Once you have started a session no refunds will be available. For exceptions must talk to Miguel Martin (Director). If any exception is applied, classes already done will be charged at the daily rate with no exceptions.
- Registrations cancelled more than 14 days before the start date will be refunded 100% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled no less than 7 days before the start date will be refunded 50% of the registration fees. If you have not paid yet, the 50% will be due.
- Registrations cancelled within 7 days of the start date of the course will not be eligible for a refund. If you have not paid, the full amount will be due.
- No exceptions on our refund policies will be done regardless of a group lesson and/or a private or semi-private lesson.
- Up to 2 make up classes are available in the After School programs and Morning Summer Camps as long as you communicate your absence 48hrs in advanced or when medical emergencies. Therefore, make up classes are not available if you do not show up or cancel the same day of the clinic.
- Make up classes will not be carry to the next session.
- On the Evening Summer Camps NO make up classes will be available, unless the student missed due to an emergency.
- If a class is cancelled due bad weather, the academy director will offer a make up class day for everyone.
- Ideal Tennis reserves the right to cancel classes with less than 3 students enrolled.
- Ideal Tennis has my permission to use photos and/or videos of my family and/or myself forever on the company website(s) and/or for marketing tools and all social media.
- Ideal Tennis reserves the right to change the coach and hours of classes if necessary for any reasons in any class.
- This policies are valid for as long as the client participates in any our programs. It has no expiration date.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Ideal Tennis's site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Ideal Tennis's site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even "mirror" the materials on other server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Ideal Tennis whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on Ideal Tennis's site are given "as is". Ideal Tennis makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Ideal Tennis does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should Ideal Tennis or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Ideal Tennis's Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Ideal Tennis or a Ideal Tennis approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don't permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on Ideal Tennis's site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Ideal Tennis does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Ideal Tennis may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Ideal Tennis does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
Ideal Tennis has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Ideal Tennis of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user's own risk.
Ideal Tennis may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with Ideal Tennis's site should be administered by the laws of the country of United States Ideal Tennis State without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.